In 1907 another church opened at Croftby south of Boonah, and was named St Andrew’s in honour of the Ipswich priest, Fr Andrew Horan. He had been instrumental in helping the families there (Kerwin, Brennan and Corcoran) to find a place to settle.
In 1909 another church opened at Harrisville and was named the Sacred Heart. Though this was a relatively late date, the mass had been celebrated in homes in the town for decades, including by Fr (later Archbishop) Duhig.
In 1910 the Boonah area became a parish with its own priest living at Boonah but serving five churches – Croftby, Boonah, Kalbar, Harrisville and Peak Crossing. The last two were attached to Ipswich parish 1917-53.
In 1956, with Fr Morgan Howe as PP, the parish built All Saints’ School beside the church at Boonah, built with a great deal of voluntary labour and staffed by the Sisters of Mercy. Since about 1990 the school has been staff entirely by lay people.
In the late 1970’s it was decided to close Croftby and Kalbar churches, leaving Boonah’s All Saints’ to serve the south of the parish and Harrisville’s Sacred Heart and Peak Crossing’s St John’s to serve the north.